DJI Digital FPV System (new products on the way)

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
phantomhelp.com
Per this FCC application, it looks like DJI is getting ready to release a smaller set of DJI goggles (likely something close to the Fat Shark Dominator V3). Here's a shot of the product label:

For more details, see the FCC application here.

Last edited:
@msingerhave you had a try yet ? Easy to use unlike dji originals in the way of functionality!!
Screenshot_20190801-114149.jpg

Nope. DJI doesn't send me new products to try :(
Ay shall I have words to them ,that's no good ,one thing I notice there no HDMI cable which is good,bit pricey for me to buy and try but look good,was not keen on the white ones after buying they were quite bulky on me head,these look some thought gone into comfort

Ay shall I have words to them ,that's no good ,one thing I notice there no HDMI cable which is good,bit pricey for me to buy and try but look good,was not keen on the white ones after buying they were quite bulky on me head,these look some thought gone into comfort
Those goggles are only for racers , totally different from the white ones and the RE goggles.You can’t connect them with phantoms and Mavics, and even if they has hdmi input they supports only 720 p resolution.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart