DJI customer service

Reaction score
When I posted this video on DJI forum and this one around the beginning of September I was upset to say the least !

I own 6 phantom pros because they do a great job keeping the birds away . The reason for this post is DJI'S
customer service is pretty **** unbelievable in my opinion now. I'm going to take the video down off you tube now because it is night and day now and I appreciate it because I have to deal with them a lot

DJI RMA Service Report (3-8-2016)

WOW for DJI!

I had a video link failure (back to my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2) mid flight. After that happened, I could not take videos or photos with my Phantom P3 Pro camera. I still had good control, but strange things started to happen, like a wind gust hit the bird, but no wind. In addition, the bird would lose altitude very slowly like 10 feet in ten minutes. That could be a change in barometric pressure, but I don’t remember seeing that before over 42 miles of flight.

Now here is the WOW! After checking everything out, I called DJI the next day. The call was short. DJI said for me to send it back. DJI emailed me a free return shipping label, and I received it the next day. I sent it in, that same afternoon. Here is why I was impressed. DJI only had it 7 days (only 5 working days) and it arrived home all repaired yesterday. DJI repaired it free under warrantee. The total time from delivery to DJI and delivery back to me, WAS ONLY 7 DAYS!!!!!!

This morning, I took the bird up for two long test flights. It performed perfectly!

CONGRATULATIONS TO DJI. They deserve a pat on the back for this job. Well Done DJI.

Joe

KC7GHT

same here.. I will spare you the details.. but I could not possibly be happier with my recent interaction with DJI customer service..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94