dji app no vidio feed on phone

Reaction score
dji phantom 2 vision plus everything works except live feed back to i phone I think it stopped on the last dji app upgrade help not to good with computer thanks for any help out there.

Hi guys, I have been pissed off about this lack of FPV on the phone. Getting error messages and doing all the right things and still no joy. The camera can still take videos and still shots but nothing on the phone FPV. I just fixed my problem and hope this can help other people with the same problem. Open up the range extender and check the 2 connections that go to the flat square antenna. They are easy to see and deal with. Make sure they are securely down on the 2 posts. Mine were looking secure but if you move them, they were not. Secure them delicately and you should be good to go.

dji phantom 2 vision plus everything works except live feed back to i phone I think it stopped on the last dji app upgrade help not to good with computer thanks for any help out there.
If your gimbal led is blinking red then you have a main board in the camera out.. DO NOT USE THE FPV BOOSTER APP IT WILL DESTROY YOUR MAIN CAMERA GIMBAL BOARD AND DO THE SAMETHING...I HAD TO HAVE MY BOARD REPLACED 2 times because of that app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl