Dji 4 App 'not compatible' with my iPad Mini or iPhone 5?

Reaction score
Dji Go 4 App wont download onto my iPhone 5 or iPad mini. Says not compatible? Any help please.

You can only use Apple devices on this list.

Gee, the boxes say iPhone 5 and iPad Mini. No S and no 2 so assume I now need to buy new iPad or phone to fly my new drone?

The iPhone 5 and iPad Mini 1 are not compatible with DJI GO. If that's what you have, then, yes, you must use a different device.

Dji Go 4 App wont download onto my iPhone 5 or iPad mini. Says not compatible? Any help please.
I've gotten that message from time to time with the various updates on my older iPad. Twice the "next" update allowed my current version to update when the new one came out. My iPad still runs an older version of DJI Go with no apparent problems but I did pick up a refurbed Samsung Galaxy Tablet (Android) for the daily flying chores now and it runs the DJI Go4 app.

I still prefer the iOS (iPad) to fly with, mainly for the Google maps as opposed to the dreadful "Here" map scheme.

AD

I am having the same issue. The DJI GO app works fine on the iPad Retina Display (I think that is iPad 4), with my Phantom 4, but when I try to download the DJI GO 4 app, it says not compatible with my device. Hopefully the old app continues to work.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94