Disconnected

Reaction score
Hello fellow members,
This is my first time posting and am needing some help
I just charged up my batteries and charged the remote in Hope's of flying today. Today is the first time I have had it out since October of last year
The problem is when I power the AC and remote on and open the DJI GO4 app it doesnt connect.
Any ideas why ? Or how to correct it ?
Thanks in advance, Mike

What colour rc light,red or green ?what colour link light red or green,if reinstall of app not fix give it a new linking

Sounds like ur device isnt communicating with the RC. The link is likely fine and it will still fly.

Device is android or apple,,?,,Android go to playstore and apple their playstore,don't know what called I is android,,in apps should be delete option somewhere,,I press and hold mine and it uninstall it ,,,only trouble with getting new app is you will have latest version,,you might get a firmware update required prompt in doing this,,if you don't mind a update or happy to update playstore will update your djigo4 app or fully reinstall it,,,as @3rdof5 mention try another usb or device first

Device is android or apple,,?,,Android go to playstore and apple their playstore,don't know what called I is android,,in apps should be delete option somewhere,,I press and hold mine and it uninstall it ,,,only trouble with getting new app is you will have latest version,,you might get a firmware update required prompt in doing this,,if you don't mind a update or happy to update playstore will update your djigo4 app or fully reinstall it,,,as @3rdof5 mention try another usb or device first
Yes it will start up and fly within sight distance ( which is like beginning mode)
I will try again tomorrow.
Thank you all for the advice.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart