Delayed camera image

Reaction score
How do I fix the delay between the initial start between “go fly” and actually seeing the image on my screen? It always says “no signal” for sometime up to a few minutes before I get the image on the screen.

This is normal during warm up time. It could be anywhere between 20 seconds or longer depending on temperature.

This is normal during warm up time. It could be anywhere between 20 seconds or longer depending on temperature.
Thanks. I hope that’s all it is. However when I first got it back in April 2017 the image would come up right away. This delay issue seemed to have started much later - maybe around August or September. I thought it might have been caused by a firmware update etc?
Anyway thanks again I’ll just have to have more patience and keep my fingers crossed that it don’t get to the point where it doesn’t come up at all.

How do I fix the delay between the initial start between “go fly” and actually seeing the image on my screen? It always says “no signal” for sometime up to a few minutes before I get the image on the screen.
Could try new usb cord,gezz mine takes ages from new home sreen (showing pic of spark)before getting to the blue go fly logo,very annoying, they could of at least used a p4 coming out the box instead of a flying TV remote:D

One of the ways to reduce warm-up time is to do IMU calibration at low temperatures. Try this and see if you get better results.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94