Dailymotion stole my video

Reaction score
The funny thing is, it's not a great video. It's not even a good video. There is no sound, there was no editing or post-processing, and the only thing I did after uploading it straight from my sd card to youtube was to increase the speed to 6x, so as not to bore the couple friends that I uploaded it for.

I don't know whether to be flattered or pissed off..

Original

Ripoff

Reactions: Myetkt
Oh and adjust your YAW settings lower for smoother video turns. LOL. Or use a YAW Card. Its a card that has a hole in it that you place over left stick and it allows one to just press the card down on the controller to hold a yaw position more readily.

Piracy is still theft, this video shows you how to file a claim and make things right, that's what I do antway -

Oh and adjust your YAW settings lower for smoother video turns. LOL. Or use a YAW Card. Its a card that has a hole in it that you place over left stick and it allows one to just press the card down on the controller to hold a yaw position more readily.

This was just me flying around, looking around at whatever caught my eye. I never had any intention of sharing it with the world. I only uploaded it to show a couple non-drone friends what my new toy could do. And it's sped up 6x. It doesn't look that spastic at normal speed.

Use google drive if you just want to show to friends.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl