Custom Made ND filter no added weight Updated with Comparison Photos

Got my filters today!!! Thanks for shipping with the quickness.

Was a bit of an ordeal getting them in, but the fit great. Small dot dead center where the curved lens makes a pinpoint of contact. I sha ll have to see if it has any effect on the shots.

I also got word that my extra battery from pre-order is finally here and I picked up my GoProfessional Hard Case

Pretty Good Monday, Gents!!

image.jpg image.jpg

Got my filters today!!! Thanks for shipping with the quickness.

Was a bit of an ordeal getting them in, but the fit great. Small dot dead center where the curved lens makes a pinpoint of contact. I sha ll have to see if it has any effect on the shots.

I also got word that my extra battery from pre-order is finally here and I picked up my GoProfessional Hard Case

Pretty Good Monday, Gents!!

View attachment 22718 View attachment 22719
Let me know if there is an issue and I will get you a replacement....

Hello All I have been asked if I could put together a quick video of how I install and remove the ND filters so I went ahead and put that together for you all...hope it helps...

]

Update: Added HD video link

Last edited:
Reactions: Brad Pierce
dataway, is there any chance you can dhl the filter to hong kon?, me and some of my friends would like to buy a few set from you. thx. PM me

Received my filters today. Thanks for the fast shipping John !

:harry

Reactions: dataway
Very bright sun here right now, as we're in the middle of a heat wave. I put both ND8 filters in and went out this morning before it got too hot to fly. I was really impressed! Suddenly I was getting my shutter speed way down to where it's supposed to be, with lots of detail, and a broad, even exposure. Took the footage into After Effects, and it really held up, even with very aggressive colour correction.
John, I'd give you my first born, if he wasn't already spoken for to pay for my P3. Big thanks for this extremely cost effective solution. Is it better than glass? Don't know, don't care. It works for me.:D

Hello All I have been asked if I could put together a quick video of how I install and remove the ND filters so I went ahead and put that together for you all...hope it helps...

]

Update: Added HD video link
Pm sent.

I ordered 2 sets and paid for 2 sets and got 1 set.
Thanks John, I emailed my paypal name to you.

Last edited:
I ordered 2 sets and paid for 2 sets and got 1 set and was told that the price had changed to $5 and that "I must have been reading an older post". Misleading, beware.
Hello FHK,
I apologize if I made a mistake in not including 2 sets if that is what you paid for can you provide me with the name you used for the paypal transaction I will verify the funds and get another set right out to you express mail.

Thank you ...

John

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94