CrystalSky Brightness slider

Reaction score
The Brightness slider on my CrystalSky 7.85 HB has very little impact - I watched a video where the guy slid the slider to the left and the screen went almost completely black - mine just barely drops a few shades and is still completely readable. Doesn't matter if I disable the auto brightness feature... I'm not really worried about blanking the screen - I just want to be sure I am at max brightness... Anything I'm missing?

Bought it used but am returning it cause I also bought a Gen 2 iPad Pro (needed for Lighting connection) and it's about 10x brighter (though not supposed to be re: nit values) Anyway, will a factory data reset remove my DJI account info and such and does it remove the DJI Go4 app itself? I want to do the first but not the second if possible. Thanks for any info.

The Brightness slider on my CrystalSky 7.85 HB has very little impact - I watched a video where the guy slid the slider to the left and the screen went almost completely black - mine just barely drops a few shades and is still completely readable. Doesn't matter if I disable the auto brightness feature... I'm not really worried about blanking the screen - I just want to be sure I am at max brightness... Anything I'm missing?
Auto Brightness is probably circumventing the slider. Yes, disable Auto Brightness and then try the slider.

D

Reactions: Aairon
Doesn't matter if I disable the auto brightness feature - doesn;t ever get dark. Sent it back and bought a gen 2 iPadPro in any event. Much, much brighter...Thanks for the help.
Auto Brightness is probably circumventing the slider. Yes, disable Auto Brightness and then try the slider.

D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl