"Crashed Vision" on eBay...

Reaction score
Here is a link to a Phantom Vision...("VERY Limited" Vision, I should add..!) that is on eBay now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... SS:US:1123

In the description the guy says that he did not fly it very much, but did run it into a tree...and does not feel he has the time or ability to fix it. It looks like it's in good condition for the most part. He is not selling the controller or the camera with it, says he "Thinks" it only has problems with the two motors..and is including new replacements for those, as well as extra props. Might be a good deal for someone who wants an extra "Blind" Vision...just to fly around with...or parts, etc. His "Buy it Now" price is $340.

And...disclaimer...I have nothing to do with this, just a "heads up" for other Phantom Phriends...!

Here's a question, could a "blind vision" like that be made to control with a 2.4Ghz radio by simply changing out the receiver? Any of the guys who upgraded to Futabas probably have their stock radio and receiver around still and could easily make this a "just for fun" toy. Bit of assembly required of course.
I wonder if he just found this somewhere and is trying to make a couple bucks off it...

OK...I just checked the listing and it's been sold on the "Buy It Now"....for the $340 price. I think that's a bargain since it looks like fixing it would be a simple matter...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl