Crashed P4pro

I would suggest getting a Personal Effects policy through State Farm! I have all of my drones covered for exactly $100 over what I paid for them! For 3 Drones I pay $99 a year! Covers theft, flyaway, crashes etc

I would suggest getting a Personal Effects policy through State Farm! I have all of my drones covered for exactly $100 over what I paid for them! For 3 Drones I pay $99 a year! Covers theft, flyaway, crashes etc
Thanks for advice . I am going to get all 3 of mine covered as I do not trust any of my drones software or hardware anymore.

Just received a mail back saying that the drone is covered under warranty and will be repaired free of charge . I am delighted with this and after hearing all the bad press about DJI customer service I will going onto the forums to say how impressed with the service and speed that this has been dealt with. My faith in DJI has been fully restored.
I would like to know what caused the malfunction whether it was battery or gps or whatever though if I could have a look at the analyst report as I am a bit wary .
I sent the drone last Tuesday to Netherlands and emailed today so I think their service is pretty good seeing all the bad vibe out there around their after sales service. !!

All it said though was damage to body, camera and landing gear due to error but nothing specific as to why the rotors stopped mid flight. I have asked for a more detailed reason so I can be sure of checking anything prior to flight in the future.

Has this reply today from DJI

BlessieToday at 11:39
Hi Martyn,

Thank you for writing us back and good to hear that you already received your aircraft,

With regards on your concern, here is the analysis from the repair team, "fly162
t=144.0s h=21.6m the power off in the air so the drone fell down.
conclusion: power off. free of charge" so with this there are no other issue except for a power off from the aircraft.

Thank you for trusting DJI and have a nice day!

Best regards,

So is it fair for me to think I can still use the battery as it was aircraft error and not battery.? Battery was not asked to be sent tin for testing .

You had better luck with DJI than me. I had 4 different excuses and refusal to repair. I think its just a matter of luck if they decide to fix your drone.

Has this reply today from DJI

BlessieToday at 11:39
Hi Martyn,

Thank you for writing us back and good to hear that you already received your aircraft,

With regards on your concern, here is the analysis from the repair team, "fly162
t=144.0s h=21.6m the power off in the air so the drone fell down.
conclusion: power off. free of charge"
so with this there are no other issue except for a power off from the aircraft.

Thank you for trusting DJI and have a nice day!

Best regards,

So is it fair for me to think I can still use the battery as it was aircraft error and not battery.? Battery was not asked to be sent tin for testing .
There is no other issue expect for a power off from the AC- lmao... that's reassuring!!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT