Cracked/3 month new

Reaction score
Noticed new cracks I’ve been flying with the new props never have close have had a wreck literally brand new drone has anyone else had this problem
IMG_1530666276.998058.jpg
IMG_4903.jpg

That's not right. Have you contacted DJI about it yet?

Not yet just noticed it an hour ago but I’ve been doing some testing and I’ve been using the new low noise props for a couple of weeks and I’ve been flying a lot I just did a test between the low noise in the regular props in the low noise props create much more of a Vibration so everyone watch out for the low low noise props I believe that’s the culprit

I check the balance on all my DJI props they are usually Right On but a few are not......might be best to do a check on the "No noise" props too.are they OEM By Dji ?

Good heads up ,I like these props aswell,been about to buy some ,yip I would certainly contact dji or store from where you get,my p4 old and might rattle apart,best of luck but update later with a good result hopefully

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Doubt it's the props. These stress cracks are unfortunately nothing new and quite common. I'm no engineer but I think it's from DJI using crap polymers and over torquing screws during assembly. Betting a lot of the cracks start out as hairline and exist out of the box and not noticed until a few flights later and 'normal' flight stress exposes them.
I patched mine with super glue and baking soda and have kept going.
Welcome to the phantom crack club.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeymoo