just found this well upset.

Attachments

• IMG_0834.JPG
    IMG_0834.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 503
Any idea as to cause?

I'd get out the epoxy.

No ideas only had it 4 days. And only flown it 3 times

Managed to take it back to store and swap.

Now have another new one.

Do I calibrate IMU and compass out of the box or not??

Thanks

No ideas only had it 4 days. And only flown it 3 times

Managed to take it back to store and swap.

Now have another new one.

Do I calibrate IMU and compass out of the box or not??

Thanks

Great that you got it replaced.

Shouldn't have to. You'll get a compass warning if there's an issue.
I got a Mavic Pro back the other day that did need IMU cal - it was shaky in flight. Needed the compass cal too.

Great that you got it replaced.

Shouldn't have to. You'll get a compass warning if there's an issue.
I got a Mavic Pro back the other day that did need IMU cal - it was shaky in flight. Needed the compass cal too.

Did it tell you too, or you just knew it did?

Cheers

I have spoken to DJI authorized dealer in Bangkok several minutes ago. He said that these cracks (near motors) would happen when using unbalanced props. And he wouldn't replace the shell for me because this case is not under warranty.

I have spoken to DJI authorized dealer in Bangkok several minutes ago. He said that these cracks (near motors) would happen when using unbalanced props. And he wouldn't replace the shell for me because this case is not under warranty.
Is the drone still under warranty?

Well if it's under warranty DJI will replace the shell if it has cracks. At least they do here in the states.

I would just go on their web site and fill out the form to get an rma label so you can send it back.

I suppose there is no ACTUAL DJI HQ in Bangkok, unlike in the States. There are only authorized dealers. If I fill out form to get RMA, they would probably ask me to ship it back to China Mainland or Hong Kong (if they agree to replace it for me). I'll try to get some feedbacks from them anyway.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94