P4 Firmware Controller problem

Reaction score
Just got a brand new controller (to my PHANTOM 4) from DJI, since I had problems with my last one as well.Finally I can fly again, I thought.

I paired the controller to the drone without any problems. But then I saw the live image feed on my phone. The image was totally terrible. Most of the screen was showing green and other parts was just heavily pixilated.

After reading a bit about the problem I downgraded the firmware to 1: 6 and then back to 1: 8, nothing happened. I tried to do this procedure one more time but I thin k that I accidentally canceled in the middle of the firmware upgrade.

Now my controller only shows a solid LIGHT blue light no matter what I do. When I power the controller on with my iPhone plugged in it charges my phone for half a second and then it won’t. There is no connection between my phone and the controller. My controller also powers on when I touch the power button once and acts wired when powering off.

I have already tried to reset the controller by holding c1, c2 rec and shutter when powering on and of and it doesn’t work. Please HELP

Just got a brand new controller (to my PHANTOM 4) from DJI, since I had problems with my last one as well.Finally I can fly again, I thought.

I paired the controller to the drone without any problems. But then I saw the live image feed on my phone. The image was totally terrible. Most of the screen was showing green and other parts was just heavily pixilated.

After reading a bit about the problem I downgraded the firmware to 1: 6 and then back to 1: 8, nothing happened. I tried to do this procedure one more time but I thin k that I accidentally canceled in the middle of the firmware upgrade.

Now my controller only shows a solid LIGHT blue light no matter what I do. When I power the controller on with my iPhone plugged in it charges my phone for half a second and then it won’t. There is no connection between my phone and the controller. My controller also powers on when I touch the power button once and acts wired when powering off.

I have already tried to reset the controller by holding c1, c2 rec and shutter when powering on and of and it doesn’t work. Please HELP
Yikes, I wish I could help but I have been scraping by with an old P3A for a couple years .

Gee bro t think you are making things hard for yourself, if you where getting a heavily pix elated screen i would have tried another device first..

Hey Viktor123 read this thread "RC firmware update 1.6.0 to 1.8.0 failed" post #4...to find it use search forums box...just as a ref P3 and P4 remotes are the same...I hope this helps you.

Is it saying your AC is an inspire? If so you gotta download dji go and reload firmware

I have the same problem - Got my New RC today - Upgraded to 1.9.3 then it wouldn't link, and it wont show on DJI Assistant (states unknown device when connected) Using I pad 10.5 AC is on V01.00.0128. Called DJI and tech support told me to return and they will assess if its a product defect or if it is something I did. I told them I just opened the box, he told to send my drone and RC and they will decide. So they want me to send both and they hold my drone hostage. I just spent 323.00 with overnight and now I am at their mercy? As a 107 Pilot I am now losing over 1500.00 of work for this week as I had to cancel my contract. It updated then after reboot no link, then I downgraded to 1.8.0 (same) and it wont show or go back to 1.9.3. Totally not a happy flyer with DJI. Any help is appreciated and or advise if you need to something I didn't post.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3