Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Constant quick flash Yellow - Tx & Rx binds but no connect

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by jomar, Aug 21, 2014.

1. jomar

My apologies if this have been posted/discussed before. I have scrolled through posts back to July but not found anything on topic.

My P2V+ took a bath. I cleaned it up and got it back to life, but after self-test procedure I get continuous quick flashing lights ("Transmitter Signal Lost")

What works:
    • - Camera + Gimball works; also video link to Android phone.
      - Tx checks out fine in "DJI RC System Assistant" software (v 1.1)
      - Tx binds to Rx just fine. Binding process works as it should.
      - P2V+ connects to P2V+ Assistant software (v 3.2) and firmware upgrade to v. 3.06
    What does not work:
    • - No ability to calibrate Tx through P2V+ Assistant software. I get CFG-ERR ("Configuration error, this may cause by firmware upgrade from old version.or abnormal Tx calibration. Re-calibrate your transmitter,and power cycle your controller and check all of the parameters."
    What I have tried:
    • - Replaced Rx unit = no change to behavior
      - Replaced main controller (Orange box) = no change to behavior
      - Replaced all cables
    Anyone have any tips of what to try next? Could it have something to do with my firmware upgrade? I have attached a screenshot of my versions page.

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. DBS

DBS

Re: Constant quick flash Yellow - Tx & Rx binds but no conne

This happened to me once and it turned out I had the S1 switch on the transmitter pulled all the way down in "failsafe"

I know it sounds stupid but it gave me the exact same set of symptoms you are having... worth a double check

I would imagine this is a long shot because , as you stated, your V+ took a bath and you may have a completely different problem all together.... good luck :ugeek:

3. jomar

Thanks for the tip. I am sure I tried every concivable switch setting at power on. Tried it again to be on the safe side - no luck. Looks like it's time to change the main board.

4. jomar

I replaced the main circuit board - that fixed the problem.