Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

confused about new firmwares and updated apps

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by jasonb777, Aug 14, 2015.

1. jasonb777

I still got firmware 1.3.20 on my bird, transmitter, and 3 batteries. I also have the first release of the new ios app 'dji go', am I missing something about all these new threads that Im seeing? I used an ipad(IOS) by the way.

2. Buckaye

bunny.jpg

LOL sorry for the sarcasm... but what question are you asking? It sounds like you're all updated..... now.... do you have a problem you are trying to solve?

3. jasonb777

LOL that looks delicious, rabbit and pancakes. What I'm referring to is Dji go 2.1.0 and firmware 1.4.0. Just kinda baffled at these latest threads...

4. Buckaye

ahh I see.... yeah I just need to go home and figure it out.... Unlike many others (from what the boards seem to suggest) - I have had fairly good luck just following the instructions on the screen when updating (if it says to update the RC - I do it...)

I have two P3P's though - so I always test on one and then if it's good upgrade the other.

5. SouthernPhantom

The 1.4.0 RC update appeared after the sneaky little 2.0.1 Android GO app update on the Google Play Store, probably for the P3 model-A controller. And then it seems to have disappeared overnight. I happened to get it yesterday, but notice no changes. It was probably a very-minor change.

As far as the GO app 2.1.0, it's listed today on the DJI website as the most current for iOS devices.

Who knows? If it's flying and taking good pictures, you're probably in great shape!