Cheap battery

Reaction score
New to this forum and i want to share something with everyone here. I recently purchased a phantom 3 battery for $49.95 +tax from Best Buy with their price match deal. If you go to GameStop website and search for dji phantom you will find the battery out of stock for the above mentioned price. I called best buy and they told me i have to place the order at full price then they will refund the difference a few days later. They did. I just want to help out this community as I just started this hobby with a DJI phantom 3 pro. Hope it helps.

Reactions: yorlik
This may not work everywhere.

Lotsa discussion on this board earlier about this with mixed results. I tried it (...in MD where I live) and was told by Best Buy that since the price was an online offer, they would not match it...they only match 'in store' prices.

This may not work everywhere.

Lotsa discussion on this board earlier about this with mixed results. I tried it (...in MD where I live) and was told by Best Buy that since the price was an online offer, they would not match it...they only match 'in store' prices.
I first walked into a store and they told me the same thing.. but i called in and they were able to take my order over the phone then price match it. I wasn't gonna pick up the order if I didn't receive the credit of $99 in my account.

1502975704910.jpg

Reactions: loonie01
Got my price match today from Best Buy. Credited my account the difference.

Call to Request a Price MatchWhen making a purchase call 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) for a BestBuy.com price match request. Please be prepared to direct our representative to the ad or website that is displaying the current lower price you would like to match.

I bought 2 at $50 each in the Staten island store with no problem. The NJ store told me no because they were not even available at game stop.

Dang, you guys are still finding stores that will price match this deal?? I am in Canada about an hour from the border, drove down tried 3 stores and almost got one. First two I was out right denied right away. Last one I had...almost...was about to pay when a manager came over and said that they won't match this price as Gamestop does not even have any stock (I never verified this). I need a spare but don't really feel like spending $225 CDN on a battery... Anyone selling there's? I will even pay a little mark up for your efforts ;)

Reactions: captianzabeda
Dang, you guys are still finding stores that will price match this deal?? I am in Canada about an hour from the border, drove down tried 3 stores and almost got one. First two I was out right denied right away. Last one I had...almost...was about to pay when a manager came over and said that they won't match this price as Gamestop does not even have any stock (I never verified this). I need a spare but don't really feel like spending $225 CDN on a battery... Anyone selling there's? I will even pay a little mark up for your efforts ;)
I called the 800 number and placed the order.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94