Charging hub for smaller drones

Reaction score
I know this probably isn't in the right area of the forum, but I'm posting it here because when I first started out with my Phantom 3 Advanced and posted here about a flight mishap due to my P3A losing GPS, several folks here advised buying a smaller drone to help with learning to actually fly, which I thought was a good idea.

My Syma X5C-1 arrived today, and I have a Hubsan H107C on the way...I also purchased (locally) a couple of Neon-X micro quads (Cheerson equivalent), and a Spidex 3D, both of which I've been flying indoors.

Anyway, I wondered whether anyone would know of a decent charging hub for the smaller lipo batteries that is better quality than one of these below (which I've ordered via eBay). I wanted the batteries and the charging hub comes with them, but I'm not sure whether I should be looking for something that is better for the batteries?

I live in Australia, so if any Aussies have a good idea of something similar to what's in the pic, that I can get here, would much appreciate any info. I don't know if I should be looking for something that will also allow me to discharge batteries every now and again, don't know a lot about looking after these particular lipo batteries.

Thanks in advance,
Tamara

hub.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94