Can't update the controller since DJI GO and 1.03.0020

Reaction score
Hello,

Since the new version of DJI Pilor (DJI GO) and the recent fireware update, I can't update the controller using the 3 methods.

No problems for the drone it self, Update was like a charm with it.

I tried to put the file P3S_FW_V01.03.0020.bin on the root of the micro SD card + USD dungle on the controller itself without any reaction of the controller.

I tried to connect the controller to the drone without success except a long big and red signal indicate me an error has occurred.

Tried many usb key / dongle without more success...

Can you help me ?

I've got the same problem too. tried many methods and many different combinations, its doesnt seem to start the update process for the remote.

Hopefully someone out there can help us out!

Reactions: Cthulhus
I've got the same problem too. tried many methods and many different combinations, its doesnt seem to start the update process for the remote.

Hopefully someone out there can help us out!
I contacted the official support regarding this...

Reactions: Garrie
Pretty sure I read in the last app release notes that firmware updates for the controller are done via the app now.

Reactions: JBG
Just spoke to the DJI rep via email. Apparently GL300B controllers don't need to be updated.
image.jpg

Newbie here. I just finished the Firmware update and am using the DJI Go app. I am only showing grey "Disconnected" and am not getting to a green "Ready to Fly".

I am connecting to my Quad..can start motors, move gimbal , fly, land and shut off motors,.

Being new I don't want to fly without getting a green "Ready to Fly"

Thanks for any help
did you update your drone too?

did you update your drone too?
I fly using a Nexus 9. To connect I have to do the following:

Do NOT connect phone or tablet to controller with controller's USB cable
Turn on controller
Turn on Plane
Turn on app
Connect USB cable from controller to Tablet/Phone
Should connect

Happy Flying

UGH... why the ____ doesn't DJI specifically state that new controller doesn't need to be updated? I just pulled out another couple of handfuls of hair for no reason. My hubby had BETTER appreciate his new Phantom 3. If not, we may not make it to #31!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl