Can't Switch Between DJI Go & Litchi

Reaction score
I'm using an iPhone 6S Plus with iOS 11.3 with my P4P. My issue is that I can't switch between the go app and litchi without getting a "disconnected" message each time I switch between the two apps. The only way I can remedy this is by disconnecting and reconnecting the phone which immediately restores all functionality.

I think Force Stopping is only on Android?

@Matty1551
Sounds like your trying to switch apps while your connected?

Rod

That's the correct action because only ONE application can actively be communicating with the sUAS at a time. So when you switch you'll hear/see Disconnected. That's pretty standard or at least it has been in my experience.

"iOS 11.3 with my P4P. My issue is that I can't switch between the go app and litchi without getting a "disconnected" message each time I switch between the two apps. The only way I can remedy this is by disconnecting and reconnecting the phone which immediately restores all functionality."

I think this is an iOS 11 issue.

I always start with DJI GO to set the exposure so that there are no zebra stripes (i.e. whitest whites are not overexposured). Then, as an old habit, I kill DJI GO and launch Litchi (I wish also Litchi had zebras but this is low priority for the developer. I do also have the histogram but I find zebras better for this). I haven't really tested whether it really is necessary to kill the other app.

But with iOS 11.2.5-11.3 I now occasionally get this "disconnected" message and, like you, have noticed it can be remedied by disconnecting and reconnecting the USB cable (I have iPad Pro 9.7").

p.s. iOS 11.2.5 and DJI GO 3.1.27 fixed most of the problems but there still seem to be some bugs. Because of this I got a new SD card although the old one now works perfectly:

SD card reformat intermittently fails

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94