Cant login with phantom2 vision assistant

Reaction score
Hi, having a problem with login with the vision assistant. Keeps saying check internet connection but thats working fine as i can browse and pick up mail no problem. To start with i had a problem accessing any settings in the vision assistant then i read that some guy suddenly had his usb lead go duff. So i tried a different usb lead and bingo i could access all the settings and adjustments great, But i cant login or check for updates as it just keeps repeating check internet connection!
A couple of days ago i logged in fine but now its failing again. Is there some problem with the DJI server or something?
Rcnutz.

postscript:
just found the problem with connection, it was a firewall issue. Paused the firewall and connection was fine, It was just a case of finding the right dji entry in the firewall access list to allow. The initial problem was a dodgy usb cable though that worked initially then didnt after a short time. Others have had this problem also I've noticed and i've only had my phantom a week!

Last edited:
Hi, having a problem with login with the vision assistant. Keeps saying check internet connection but thats working fine as i can browse and pick up mail no problem. To start with i had a problem accessing any settings in the vision assistant then i read that some guy suddenly had his usb lead go duff. So i tried a different usb lead and bingo i could access all the settings and adjustments great, But i cant login or check for updates as it just keeps repeating check internet connection!
A couple of days ago i logged in fine but now its failing again. Is there some problem with the DJI server or something?
Rcnutz.

postscript:
just found the problem with connection, it was a firewall issue. Paused the firewall and connection was fine, It was just a case of finding the right dji entry in the firewall access list to allow. The initial problem was a dodgy usb cable though that worked initially then didnt after a short time. Others have had this problem also I've noticed and i've only had my phantom a week!

Are you using a PC with Windows 10 by any chance? Are you also receiving a message to login each time connect the P2 to the software?

Last edited:
Rcnutz.

postscript:
No i'm using win7 and its cured now see postscript.The firewall was blocking connection but now i've found the dji app in the firewall access list and allowed it to connect its ok. I don't have to log in anymore it automatical connects me.
Rcnutz.

postscript:
Are you using a PC with Windows 10 by any chance? Are you also receiving a message to login each time connect the P2 to the software?
No i'm using win7, not a problem any more see the postscript. Now i've found the correct dji in the firewall list and allowed it to connect it logs me in automatically as soon as i run the assistant.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl