Reaction score
Club Lexus was having a amateur video contest and this was my submission (or close to it). I edited some clips out that were specific to the contest.

Equipment:

- Canon G7X Mark II
- DJI Phantom 4
- Controller Display: Apple iPad Air 2, 256 GB, WiFi-only
- Joby Hybrid Gorillapod
- GoPro Suction Cup Mount
- Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod with 488RC2 ball head

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Did you think about opening the sunroof and dropping in for a look at the interior? That would have spun me out, although flying through the window is pretty neat. Nice work.

Reactions: SoCalDude
Did you think about opening the sunroof and dropping in for a look at the interior? That would have spun me out, although flying through the window is pretty neat. Nice work.
Thanks! I briefly thought about the sunroof, but it is not wide enough.

Thanks! I briefly thought about the sunroof, but it is not wide enough.
I just walked out to my Subaru with the drone and checked out to see if I could do it. Opened the sunroof and I think it would fit, but I've just opened my first beer and my wife told me I was an idiot. She thought you flying through your window was pretty cool, I could tell, she scrunched her face up and was making oh no noises. Hope you can get up with your submission.

Just to confirm, that is hand carried through the car yes?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Something like that, I'm sure. It was not flown through. Those of us who shoot a lot of professional video and do a lot of editing of special FX can tell. Still pretty well done though.

Reactions: BigAl07
I flew through some tree tops descending fast down to hand catch(took several tries to keep a smooth transition) but kept moving in same direction walking backwards thru garage and into house. It looked neat playing backwards, like your taking it outside and all of a sudden it just takes off.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: SoCalDude

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan