Camera requires upgrade?

Reaction score
After updating my P3P to 1.3.20, I am getting an error in DJI Go that "Camera Requires Upgrade". However, everything seems to work normally, and when I put the firmware back in the gimbal, the resulting txt is to the effect that the firmwares match, upgrade cancelled. Light on the gimbal is green. Anyone experience a similar problem and/or have a fix?

Same **** problem except I never get to that yet. Formatted SD card downloaded new firmware.
confirmed bin file on root SD card . Inserted card in gimbal. Powered up P3P update started green
and red light flashing ok, so update starting. 35 min later steady green light on and beeps indicate
update is complete. Upon checking pc txt. file says abort. I have done everything right but no update.
Tablet reads on dji flight app updates required: rc needs updates, camera needs updates,
see tutorials in academy. WTF ........Trying half the frkn day re formatting SD card start over same result. How do you watch tutorials in academy?

I came to this thread because I was getting the same message. "camera requires upgrade".. I had just upgraded firmware on the RC and the P3. I went to apps on iPad . . I scrolled down and saw the last update was a week ago... lo and behold.. next to the update was a little box that says.. "OPEN" .. go figure.. the updated GO app solved the camera requires upgrade message.

I came to this thread because I was getting the same message. "camera requires upgrade".. I had just upgraded firmware on the RC and the P3. I went to apps on iPad . . I scrolled down and saw the last update was a week ago... lo and behold.. next to the update was a little box that says.. "OPEN" .. go figure.. the updated GO app solved the camera requires upgrade message.

When you say you went into apps on the iPad, what did you mean? In the dji go app or elsewhere?

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

how do you check what version you are running on the controller and the quad?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl