Camera Question

Joe

Reaction score
I am new to this so I just not be in the know.. I have a Phantom vision 2 and I am having to constantly angle my camera up on the screen, if I start flying or turning the camera goes down I can not get it to stay in one spot. Any ideas??

Thanks

make sure all the firmware for your gimbal is up to date in the naza assistant software. after you have updated( if you needed to) perform an X1 calibration. hope this helps! :)

Mine does the same thing, starts off level, as I fly, drifts slowly
Downward, I have to keep bumping it up with app.
I was using the X1 mod with lever, and all was perfect,
Then came update, now X1 no longer works! SUCKS!
I will try the X1 calibration ( advice from above ) to see if it fixes it!
( I will say I did the same thing BEFORE X1 mod )
Kind of annoying, but got used to it, although I WOULD like
To fix it!

Thanks ( phixer ).
For taking the time to reply, and for your advice!

Note: my firmware, is ALL up to date, so must be something
To do with X1? Like you said.

Take care, Fly safe!

This was happening with mine, as well. I popped the rubber stopper off the camera mount on the gimbal and saw the little black screw was loose. Tightened it up, and that solved my problem. I'm just waiting to see how long it lasts. Might need a little thread lock, but I'm not sure that's a good idea around the servo gear.
But so far its lasted more than 10 flights without anything additional.

Mine does this as well but, I think mine may have been from a recent crash due to VRS or something along those lines..but I noticed my rubber stopped apparently fell off when it crashed ...it being night and thick grass it is lost needless to say. I'm not to sure how to fix it ...and my camera is rather loose lol I think I need to do what you done ProfessorStein. I wonder if teflon tape on the screw would be easier to get off rather than temp locktight.

I tightened the screw ( not that loose ) but didn't solve the problem. Is X1 calibration the normal calibration or is it something else?

melenco4 said:
Mine does this as well but, I think mine may have been from a recent crash due to VRS or something along those lines..but I noticed my rubber stopped apparently fell off when it crashed ...it being night and thick grass it is lost needless to say. I'm not to sure how to fix it ...and my camera is rather loose lol I think I need to do what you done ProfessorStein. I wonder if teflon tape on the screw would be easier to get off rather than temp locktight.

If you got the vision new you should have four extras of those stoppers in a bag.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl