Camera just stops recording

Reaction score
New to the phantom world, have a Phantom 2 Vision. After take off I start the camera recording video, and a few times now it has just stopped recording. I can restart it but have no notification of it stopping. Every time the Phantom is been no more than a 100' feet out and less than 75 feet altitude. Any ideas?

blackwolfk9 said:
New to the phantom world, have a Phantom 2 Vision. After take off I start the camera recording video, and a few times now it has just stopped recording. I can restart it but have no notification of it stopping. Every time the Phantom is been no more than a 100' feet out and less than 75 feet altitude. Any ideas?

Are you using a class 10 micros SD card?

The FC200 can use up to 32 gigabyte card. Make sure it is a class 10 card. Format the card in the Camera... Not on your PC.

blackwolfk9 said:
No its a 4 and was formatted in my pc. So all this makes a difference, who woulda thunk!

Unfortunately that is correct...When I bought mine, this Forum was only a few months old and I read thru every topic to find EXACTLY this kind of information.

Now there are multiple iterations of the Phantom/Vision/Plus. This VITAL information is buried deep in the forum posts.
Lots of reading...grab your spectacles!

Hope the card resolves your problem!

Happy Hovering.

The Rookie

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl