Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Camera/Gimbal not working!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Help' started by MikeyG4753, May 29, 2014.

1. MikeyG4753

Morning everyone! Is anyone familiar with the wires that go from the camera/gimbal to the inside? I'm not sure if there's a loose wire or a short somewhere... The camera and gimbal stopped working a few days ago. They don't turn on upon startup, the LED light doesn't show any color, there is also no response when I connect the USB to the computer...

Please help!

2. EMCSQUAR

Whoaa back up, take a breath - then tell us what Phantom, what gimbal, what camera and maybe upload some pics - so we might help you.

edit: now that I see you posted it in another section (P2 V+) - Did you crash it recently? From the syptoms you supplied I suspect you're going to have to open it up and inspect internal connections.

3. MikeyG4753

Sorry, I'm not very familiar with posting to forums so I'm not really sure where this was going to show up... Yes, it's a P2V+... I did crash it and it went under the water for a little bit. I dried it out in some rice for a few days. I took it apart and blew all of the dist away with some canned air. It was flying good fine and the camera and gimbal worked for a few days... Then went to fly one night and got nothing from either. I'll take it apart again when I get home and will upload some pics of the internals.