calling it a day with DJI

Hi, im back, i have decided i dont like the Xiaomi Mi drone, its to fickle to get it flying, the flight itself is a bit odd, like the gains are to high, and now i find out the props have to be replaced after around 20 flights as the hubs wear out, looks like i am eating humble pie and sticking with the Phantom for now, going to put the Mi up for sale at weekend, might sell the P3s and get a P3A

Hi, im back, i have decided i dont like the Xiaomi Mi drone, its to fickle to get it flying, the flight itself is a bit odd, like the gains are to high, and now i find out the props have to be replaced after around 20 flights as the hubs wear out, looks like i am eating humble pie and sticking with the Phantom for now, going to put the Mi up for sale at weekend, might sell the P3s and get a P3A
Is that the 4K version or the 1080p one? I read somewhere that the 1080p have a lot of issues but they fixed it on the 4K one.

Is that the 4K version or the 1080p one? I read somewhere that the 1080p have a lot of issues but they fixed it on the 4K one.

Yes its the 4K version, I would say this drone is okay as a first half decent GPS camera drone and a notch better than some of the other "Chinese" quads in the price band, a lot of people that have this model rate it very highly, but i do much prefer how the Phantom behaves in the air where it counts

Yes its the 4K version, I would say this drone is okay as a first half decent GPS camera drone and a notch better than some of the other "Chinese" quads in the price band, a lot of people that have this model rate it very highly, but i do much prefer how the Phantom behaves in the air where it counts
To be honest with you, this is the drone I want just because you can't find a 4k drone with the same range for less than $500 dollars. The phantom 3 SE is $100 dollars more.

Just to say i ended up selling the Xiaomi, though it has more features than the P3s, it did not fly as nice, so looks like im sticking with DJI after all....for now

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart