Cable Needed

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am in the process of repairing my p3 adv after a crash.. And am finding it difficult to get a hold of a cable... see pic. This cable needs replacing as it has been damaged by the gimball mount pinching it as it hit the ground. I orderd the cable pack but they sent me a shorter version without the black interferience core on it. Does anyone know the dji part number for this cable? Or where I can order one from. (Based in UK).

Thanks a lot..

Steve

Attachments

• 20180531_193904.jpg
    20180531_193904.jpg
    752.7 KB · Views: 228
I ordered the cable pack but they sent me a shorter version without the black interference core on it.
I don't recall that my P3A has that black band on the cable, but my P3A is a very early one so it may have been added later.

I don't recall that my P3A has that black band on the cable, but my P3A is a very early one so it may have been added later.
Mine didn't have one either, must have been a later addition.

Thanks for the input guys, I have just used the shorter cable that came in the DJI cable pack. see how we go. I wonder what kind of interference that band is designed to prevent..

Steve

Thanks for the input guys, I have just used the shorter cable that came in the DJI cable pack. see how we go. I wonder what kind of interference that band is designed to prevent..

Steve
It doesn't look like there'd be room for a magnet it in, could be wrong. Perhaps it is to keep down rubbing between the gimbal plate and the Phantom?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94