Cable for fpv with DJI avl 5.8 not in box

Reaction score
Hi,

My Phantom with Zenmuse gimbal is flying great. I got the DJI avl 5.8 tx/rx this morning to add FPV to it all. The cable that was in the box didn't have the 3 pin attached to it that plugs into the upgrade board for the Zenmuse inside my Phantom and then connects to the 8 port on the avl 5.8 tx. I don't know what to do.
I've search for answers & websites looking to see if anyone sells the today but seem to be stuck. Any help much appreciated. Thanks!

ericseals said:
Hi,

My Phantom with Zenmuse gimbal is flying great. I got the DJI avl 5.8 tx/rx this morning to add FPV to it all. The cable that was in the box didn't have the 3 pin attached to it that plugs into the upgrade board for the Zenmuse inside my Phantom and then connects to the 8 port on the avl 5.8 tx. I don't know what to do.
I've search for answers & websites looking to see if anyone sells the today but seem to be stuck. Any help much appreciated. Thanks!

Take a picture of what you did get. I think that you will either need to make a converter with a 3.5mm plug or get an IOSD 2.

Thanks miskatonic,

I took a picture and tried to upload it the site says "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached."

I'd hate to buy a OSD 2, just more money I'm pouring into this. With the Phantom, Zenmuse and rx/tx I thought I was done buying things :)

Did you at least get the 3.5mm video inout jack with the 5.8?

You can set the Zenmuse up with the IOSD or just use the 3.5 jack.

11052012DJI58gantennaB.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94