Broken Heart

Stunning Country and superb videography
I find nature as the best cure-all
well done

Reactions: OOO
My wife is not into my drone forums. I got her to watch your video. She was, " wow, how does he do that stuff. Does he get money for that? It is so beautiful. I didn't know Turkey had mountains like that." I had to laugh. You have another fan.

How about flying over Mount Ararat and show us the site of Noah's ark ?

Actually filming mount Ararat is on my to-do list. May be I should move it to the top of the list. Please give my thanks and respects to your wife.

Reactions: Capt KO
My heart goes out to you brother, can’t tell you I can even imagine what it’s like. But I’ve always told my spouse when I die, cremate me and spread half in Sanibel island and the other half take me with you wherever you go except bedroom. Enjoy the rest of your life is what I’m sure any spouse would want for another.
If I tell you I’d prefer to go first than I guess I’d be a coward. Live life to the fullest till checkout time.

I totally agree with you and have no intention of giving up easily. Thank you.

Excellent...

Another amazing work of art!

This man is a master... for those who don't know already, the search for his other works will be well worth your time - you'll see what I mean.

Forum search shortcut for OOO - I highly recommend the 'Drone Art' link:

@OOO get well soon

Reactions: OOO and MTO
Another amazing work of art!

This man is a master... for those who don't know already, the search for his other works will be well worth your time - you'll see what I mean.

Forum search shortcut for OOO - I highly recommend the 'Drone Art' link:

@OOO get well soon

I’m just a hobbyist, still learning and enjoying the journey of learning. Thank you for your support in my journey!

I’m just a hobbyist, still learning and enjoying the journey of learning. Thank you for your support in my journey!
Yeah, you're a hobbyist like my wife is in singing. We had a man in my church who used to be a professional musician and entertainer in the top nightclubs. He became quite rich doing it. He heard my wife sing and said, she is professional. I told him she has never sang professionally. He said, there are people who sing and get paid for it, but they sing amateur. He wanted to back her to produce records and put her on tour. She at two other times, had people want to do the same. She would tell them," She feels God wants her to be at home to be a wife and a mother. " She started doing some work doing commercial and singing on TV in Pittsburgh and locally, but quit that because it was taking her time away from her family. My wife has melted my heart many times with her singing. People may not understand, but we decided that we wanted her to be there for our 3 children. God has blessed us on that decision.

You sir are a professional even if you aren't paid for your work. I remember your attitude in telling people to criticize your videos so you can improve yourself. That is not to say you are to go into this work full time. May God guide you in all your life 's decisions and have peace in your heart.
" You are happy when happening are good. But peace is much deeper. You can have peace in your heart even when things are not going well."

Fantastic work and love the cloud hyper lapses as well. Your beautiful work motivated me with some ideas for a project I'm considering. Thank you and speedy recovery.

Yeah, you're a hobbyist like my wife is in singing. We had a man in my church who used to be a professional musician and entertainer in the top nightclubs. He became quite rich doing it. He heard my wife sing and said, she is professional. I told him she has never sang professionally. He said, there are people who sing and get paid for it, but they sing amateur. He wanted to back her to produce records and put her on tour. She at two other times, had people want to do the same. She would tell them," She feels God wants her to be at home to be a wife and a mother. " She started doing some work doing commercial and singing on TV in Pittsburgh and locally, but quit that because it was taking her time away from her family. My wife has melted my heart many times with her singing. People may not understand, but we decided that we wanted her to be there for our 3 children. God has blessed us on that decision.

You sir are a professional even if you aren't paid for your work. I remember your attitude in telling people to criticize your videos so you can improve yourself. That is not to say you are to go into this work full time. May God guide you in all your life 's decisions and have peace in your heart.
" You are happy when happening are good. But peace is much deeper. You can have peace in your heart even when things are not going well."

Beautifully done. Could not take my eyes off for a moment.

Fantastic work and love the cloud hyper lapses as well. Your beautiful work motivated me with some ideas for a project I'm considering. Thank you and speedy recovery.

Thank you all for the comments and support. Have a great weekend.

Last edited:
One of the best drone videos I’ve seen. Love the use of many short clips, variety of regular and time lapse clips, and the extraordinary addition of music. Rather than a broken heart, my heart starting beating with life as I make my quest toward cinematography excellence like your short video. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: bdooley and OOO
You truly have a gift. Through your camera, and your eyes, you have shown the world a part of this planet that most will never see..............until now.

I hope we see more of these exceptional videos. This is a great big world, and you have shown us the part you call home.

Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: OOO and RonsPlc
Stunning! Incredible work!

One of the best drone videos I’ve seen. Love the use of many short clips, variety of regular and time lapse clips, and the extraordinary addition of music. Rather than a broken heart, my heart starting beating with life as I make my quest toward cinematography excellence like your short video. Thanks for sharing

I agree, one of the best scenery sequences I have ever seen, truly beautiful! Great job putting this together!

You truly have a gift. Through your camera, and your eyes, you have shown the world a part of this planet that most will never see..............until now.

I hope we see more of these exceptional videos. This is a great big world, and you have shown us the part you call home.

Thank you for sharing.

Thank you all for the nice comments. All clips were taken from the Eastern Black Sea region of Turkey over a 6-month period, form early spring to early fall. I'm really glad you like it.

Last edited:
I was flying with you it was beautiful nicely done! After reading a few comments I figured out the broken heart and I know it takes a long time to get over loss! But you never forget your friend! I'll shut up now because words don't help only time will good luck!

You may consider yourself as a hobbyist because you don't get paid for what you do but you Sir are a Proffessional! May God bless you for sharing your immense talent with us. Thank you for taking me to a place were I will never be able to see in person.

I was flying with you it was beautiful nicely done! After reading a few comments I figured out the broken heart and I know it takes a long time to get over loss! But you never forget your friend! I'll shut up now because words don't help only time will good luck!

You may consider yourself as a hobbyist because you don't get paid for what you do but you Sir are a Proffessional! May God bless you for sharing your immense talent with us. Thank you for taking me to a place were I will never be able to see in person.

Thank you grego122 and bdooley. I have spent approximately 30 days in these mountains and highlands over the past 6 months. Several peaks in this mountain range are over 12000 feet and the highest peak is about 13000 feet (Kackar Mountain). The altitude at my launching spot was about 8000 feet. At this altitude, the wind was the biggest issue. The drone fell over twice without taking off because of the wind. I guess it was worth it in the end.

Reactions: WV. Rootman

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart