Broken anttena

Check your connections again make sure that your 5.8 g is connected in the right place inside the controller and that it's not touching anything but the connector,,
Color code is important too,,
73737e51f96674b390ce17534f354e50.jpg

I checked connection few times and it is as it should be...what color code ? grey white black ?

I connected the white one to 5.8

i did as it shows on this video

Last edited:
If you have an ohm meter ,,check to see the the white wire goes to the middle port on the base,,that should be your 5.8. Gray and blk,,is 2.4 and would not matter if they are reversed,,5.8 white middle port,,

Today i tried to relink RC and Controller, it didn't help...video stream works well but i lose conection between controler and RC

Today i tried to relink RC and Controller, it didn't help...video stream works well but i lose conection between controler and RC

I can see on the image that your 5.8 ghz connection is wrong. Remove it, clean the connection, use a little of contactspray (on the plug of the wire). Otherwise, go to a repairshop. I had exact the same as you (only 50 mtrs) after installation. But after a clean reconnection I flew this morning a few hunderd meters without any lost signal.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT