Brand new Phantom backpack with tags - never used

Reaction score
I have a brand new Ultimaxx Pro Phantom series backpack, complete with Tags. Never used - I ordered it by mistake for a Mavic Pro! I've attached a few photos, but this has never left the house and was only taken out of the back for the photos. Really well made, though and pretty rugged. Clearly designed specifically for the Phantom its features include: IMG_0056.JPGIMG_0055.JPGIMG_0054.JPGIMG_0053.JPGIMG_0052.JPGIMG_0056.JPG
  • Large inner space for quadcopter and all accessories
  • Holds controller with range extender
  • Holds (5) batteries and charger
  • Convenient laptop compartment
  • Can be carried as either a shoulder bag or backpack, and has six outside pockets for convenience
  • Withstands external shock with tear-resistant fabric and an ultra-lightweight protective design
  • Water-resistant. Includes rain cover
  • Compatible with the Phantom FC40, Phantom 1, 2, 3, & 4
  • Designed for All DJI Phantoms and similar quadcopters
Yours for £35, including postage.

I'm interested but I'm in the US. Not sure the postage or conversion. On a side note, I have this exact bag but it's made by Manfrotto. The design is exactly the same down to haven't the two circles on the back side I'm guessing yours has the bottom one with the little luggage icon and I dunno what your top one has (mine has the Manfrotto logo on the upper one). The only ought difference is all the blue pieces on yours are red on mine.

Hi Mr. Grinch and thank you for your interest. I think you can get the same backpack in the US for $49, which isn’t far off the price I’m charging. In the UK they sell for £50 or more. In retrospect I should have been far clearer in my original post - free postage outside the UK doesn’t really work! I’m still able to post in the UK for £35 all inclusive. Thank you again.

I’m in the UK and still have this for sale. Still in its bag with tags. I’ll sell for £25 and include free postage to UK mainland. It’s a bargain and I PROMISE this has never been out of the bag except for the photos.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor