Brand New Phantom 4 Pro plus - $1500

Reaction score
For sale are brand new phantom 4 pro plus. These are brand new never opened. Comes with the great controller with a built in 5.5" screen. I am selling 3 but am waiting for them to be delivered to me will take around 1 or 2 weeks for me to get them. Each drone is $1500 FIRM and will need to be picked up from Novi Michigan but if you send me a message we can work out a shipping solution.

EDIT: I bought them from an authorized DJI dealer so they will have 1 year of warranty once activated

Last edited:
Hello, I have a DJI inspire 1 v2. I was wondering if you were interested in trading. It is in like new condition. Only flown a couple of times. It also have the upgraded propeller locks. It also has DJI care. It includes everything that comes in the original box. I am trying to get rid of it because I am starting to travel a lot and I need a smaller drone. It makes more sense. I hope you understand and will take my offer.

For sale are brand new phantom 4 pro plus. These are brand new never opened. Comes with the great controller with a built in 5.5" screen. I am selling 3 but am waiting for them to be delivered to me will take around 1 or 2 weeks for me to get them. Each drone is $1500 FIRM and will need to be picked up from Novi Michigan but if you send me a message we can work out a shipping solution.

EDIT: I bought them from an authorized DJI dealer so they will have 1 year of warranty once activated
Hey, we could work something out for shipping, still up for grabs?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl