Brand new hobby

Reaction score
I'm new to flying and would love some tips. I bought a used 2+ 3.0 in excellent condition. I got 3 mem. cards, spare props, guards, 2 batteries and he only flew it 7 times. I've been reading and watching you tube vids but I havent been flying yet. It does have all the updates. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Same tip I give every new flyer: buy a cheap $15-20 drone (like the Syma X5A) on Amazon that has zero assists and no altitude hold, learn how to fly that in a stable manner in the house without using any sort of headless mode, and you will be a significantly better pilot. You can do all the nasty crashy bits without the nasty price tags of crashing a more expensive drone.

Reactions: gingerbloke
Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Totally agree with first reply above and I would also get someone local with phantom experience to help with your first few flights.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carloansales