Blue Lake, Northern Cascades, Washington, USA at Dawn

Reaction score
I trekked a 2.2 mile trail with an 1050-ft elevation gain with a Microraptor hard case for my P3P strapped to my back (plus other photographic equipment) in the dark in order to capture this video at dawn and in the early morning hours...but the video was worth it!
Blue Lake is just west of Washington Pass in the Okanogan National Forest. Trail 314's trail head is on Rt 20 east of North Cascades National Park. I continue to be impressed with DJI Go on my Android phone since I manually updated Google Play Services to 8.1.15. I haven't had a single app crash since (it was a regular occurrence before the update). Enjoy!

monker thumbup.gif

Very impressive scenery! Looks like you weren't hurt too bad with the 500 meter limit. 5:03 was my favorite shot! Nice job! If you want to fly higher, don't upgrade your firmware beyond where you are and try Litchi 2.3.1 and there is no limit to altitude. I fly mountains all the time and this comes in handy for sure.

Very impressive scenery! Looks like you weren't hurt too bad with the 500 meter limit. 5:03 was my favorite shot! Nice job! If you want to fly higher, don't upgrade your firmware beyond where you are and try Litchi 2.3.1 and there is no limit to altitude. I fly mountains all the time and this comes in handy for sure.
Thanks! For the shots clearing the ridges and around the Early Winter Spires, I was right at the 500m limit. I just edited out the sudden stop in climb each time I hit 500m above launch position and was thankful I was able to clear to terrain since it was an adventure just to get to the launch site.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94