Blocky and glitchy video P3pro

Reaction score
HI all
I have just taken a Phantom 3 pro for my 1st flight.
The photos are fine but the video is very blocky and full of static with lots of green and purple coming through. Sometimes covering most of the screen. Nothing like the quality I have seen on YouTube etc.
I thought it was a poor feed, but then I viewed the footage on my Samsung TAB S it was the same.
The unit is 2nd hand and I am wondering if this is something that it common and easy to fix or should I take it back to the to chap I purchased it from.

Screen shot attached

Thanks for your help in advance
Tony

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-23-14-21-43.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-23-14-21-43.png
    3 MB · Views: 278
Is this from the downloaded video to YouTube? Or a screenshot from while your flying? Mine will do this while recording on my tablet but once transferred to a computer and uploaded it clears and is picture perfect

HI all
I have just taken a Phantom 3 pro for my 1st flight.
The photos are fine but the video is very blocky and full of static with lots of green and purple coming through. Sometimes covering most of the screen. Nothing like the quality I have seen on YouTube etc.
I thought it was a poor feed, but then I viewed the footage on my Samsung TAB S it was the same.
The unit is 2nd hand and I am wondering if this is something that it common and easy to fix or should I take it back to the to chap I purchased it from.

Screen shot attached

Thanks for your help in advance
Tony
Apologies for just checking the obvious - I see the screenshot is .png format and 3 MB but is this all from your SD card? Or is it taken from your device, which would be of lower quality and could sometimes be pixellated due to a poor feed.

I have a P3P and the photo/screenshot is certainly below par on what I normally get.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl