Best repair service

Reaction score
I know that DJI will repair drones, but the reputation seems to be poor. I'd like to use one of the authorized third parties like Dronefly. Does anyone have a repair facility in particular that they would refer?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Had really bad experience with hunch [emoji58]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Anything more to the story? What was bad about it? I am looking to get a drone repaired and he seems to get good reviews on the site

Tried charging me for things that didnt needed to be repaired, took long time, also got mad at me for asking questions, drone came back was still defective. The goos thing at the end, he ended up returning like 70-80% of the total cost...but is up to you, give him a try

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I needed some repair on my P3P last year, sent him a message, waited two weeks, never heard back from him
Sent P3P to DJI in CA and was back in 10 days, turned out it was repaired under warranty. Can't say enough good about the service I have gotten from DJI California. My 2 month old P4 was sent there yesterday. Has an Air Encoder Error that needs factory repair. Hopefully will be as quick as the last work that I had done. And they pay UPS charges both ways!

Hani at uavrepair.com is one of the best people I have had ever dealt with.
It is interesting that when I go to the web address, as given above, it always comes up as not a correct web address. Has it been changed, maybe he has started a new web site. Anyway, it is not functioning.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl