Best P3S Tablet Holder

Go to banggood and sesrch p3 tab holder in the toys/hobbies section.There is a clone version of the p3a and p3p holder. $11 shipped.

Which tablet are you using? I have two holders. One for Android one for Apple.
4ca143a2d231d8168deb92136285c87a.jpg

7badec0312e2d2b56f612d25317eeb79.jpg

Both use the same controller mount

Which tablet are you using? I have two holders. One for Android one for Apple.
4ca143a2d231d8168deb92136285c87a.jpg

7badec0312e2d2b56f612d25317eeb79.jpg

Both use the same controller mount
Hello, where did you get that mount, best looking one I've seen yet! And what type of range extender do you have? Very impressive set-up.

The mount has a tripod connection. I purchased a tablet tripod mount for my ipad and just screwed it in place instead of using the phone mount it comes with. The iPad mount cost $9

Amazon

Remote Controller Mobile Device Holder for DJI Phantom 3 Standard Quadcopter:Amazon

Someone else of this board posted it and I picked one up. Extremely stable, no drilling the controller. Its got a tripod mount so you can switch between phone and tablet holders in seconds.

My antenna kit is the Argtek, I have had great results with it.
I just ordered that one but then read reviews and they mentioned that no instructions were provided. Is it easy to figure out the installation process? Any insight you can provide would be appreciated.

The mount did have no instructions, and I would be lying if I said I didn't try three different ways to put it together lol. I'll attach a picture which will help.
f912c1fe6f90fdc420fc6cd94e02bb44.jpg

IMG_0742.PNG
The mount did have no instructions, and I would be lying if I said I didn't try three different ways to put it together lol. I'll attach a picture which will help.
f912c1fe6f90fdc420fc6cd94e02bb44.jpg
Thank you very much kavy. That pic should help a lot. I found this tri-pod iPad attachment on amazon. It looks like yours, doesn't it. And, how awkward or cumbersome does it make managing the controller? Thanks again.

View attachment 74950
Thank you very much kavy. That pic should help a lot. I found this tri-pod iPad attachment on amazon. It looks like yours, doesn't it. And, how awkward or cumbersome does it make managing the controller? Thanks again.
Arrrrrgggggghhhhh The ipow iPad Tripod Mount Adapter at amazon.com is $9.99 The exact same mount at amazon.ca
Drum roll please
iPow in Canada

The pow is mis-priced in Canada, I purchased the following two mounts

SENHAI Universal Tablet Tripod Mount Adapter Clamp Holder for Apple iPad 2,3,4,Air, Air2,iPad Mini 1st,2,3, Samsung Galaxy Tab,Tab 2,Tab 3,Tab 4, Tab Pro, Tab S,Microsoft Surface, Google Nexus etc.: Amazon.ca: Electronics

Square Jellyfish Tablet Tripod Mount for iPad Mini or 7" Tablet, 8oz Load Capacity: Amazon.ca: Tools & Home Improvement

I got two because I could not decide what device to use and I still can't so having the option is nice.

For the question about cumbersome with the iPad, its definitely heavy and personally i like how my tab A feels on the controller as it is very balanced but the iPad is lag free and the huge screen makes FPV flying and camera shots way easier.

Last edited:
If the iPad helps with flying, I'm definitely going to appreciate that. Thanks for your impressions.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl