Battery warranty from December 2013, evidence?

Reaction score
I have two swollen failing batteries that came with my Phantom 2 Vision I bought in December 2013. Since I don't fly that much both are still relatively new (about 20 discharges on each and % of life at 91% & 94%) and have been properly stored and used since I got them. According to DJI (both their website and via a call to LA service dept.) the warranty for batteries is only 3 months.
BUT, I have seen multiple references on this forum stating that the warranty for batteries was 12 months back in December and that DJI has since changed it to 3 months. Can anyone provide actual evidence of this? I can't find anything on the web to support this claim and I feel that if this is true DJI should replace my batteries. (I purchased directly from DJI).

mikeboruta said:
I have two swollen failing batteries that came with my Phantom 2 Vision I bought in December 2013. Since I don't fly that much both are still relatively new (about 20 discharges on each and % of life at 91% & 94%) and have been properly stored and used since I got them. According to DJI (both their website and via a call to LA service dept.) the warranty for batteries is only 3 months.
BUT, I have seen multiple references on this forum stating that the warranty for batteries was 12 months back in December and that DJI has since changed it to 3 months. Can anyone provide actual evidence of this? I can't find anything on the web to support this claim and I feel that if this is true DJI should replace my batteries. (I purchased directly from DJI).

Hi, I had the same problem with my stock battery, As you said, there was a 12 months warranty coverage for this item, but DJI already has changed it to 3 monhts already. Mine have only 6 months old and about 20 discharges so far.

pretty unfair for all of us.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart