Battery Cell Error-Battery cell broken

Reaction score
Hi

I always keep my batteries at 50% when not flying often. Today after charging the battery I received a battery cell error- Battery cell broken

The battery had 4 green lights and i'm embarrassed to say, I have only charged this battery 5 times since I've had it. It is over a year old. No crashes.

Cells are 4.35, 4.17, 4.33 and 4.33. Just wondering if I have any options.

Thanks

jeff

Hi

I always keep my batteries at 50% when not flying often. Today after charging the battery I received a battery cell error- Battery cell broken

The battery had 4 green lights and i'm embarrassed to say, I have only charged this battery 5 times since I've had it. It is over a year old. No crashes.

Thanks

jeff
Try charging the battery and fully discharging and then recharging again and check cells status..

Hi

Thanks

jeff
You can check how many charges but using airdata,,or you could estimate number of charges by number of flights it has ,,if you sync to your device it should say ,hours,flight,distance,etc,,I say estimate cause mayby had 3 flights on 1 battery or 1 long flight with whole battery,,,me has lost a drone from bad batt so if you don't trust it don't fly with it,!!! Not nice watching free fall which happen with my bad batt

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Using the hub I tried to drain the battery, but it would only drain down to 50%. How could I do a deep charge if the aircraft won't start? I could keep the phantom 4 on, but Im afraid it would over heat. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Well........IF you kept the Phantom on to drain the battery to a lower level say around 10 to 15%....you would need a small fan on the Gimbal area to keep it from overheating.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl