Backpack recommendations?

Reaction score
Hi - V2.0 w total three batteries. Looking for recommendations for two carrying items... An appropriate backpack for the entire kit including spare blades. Prefer to stay away from the DJI brand at over $200 if I can.

And, some kind of utility belt, waste unit, whatever just to carry two batteries for when I am only walking away from the car and hand carrying the drone/controller.

Many thanks

I just picked up a Lowepro BP 450 for 40 bucks. Seems to fit the bill for me. Will be able to pack 4 or 5 batteries plus a charger.

I have a brand-new DJI backpack bought with my Phantom Pro, never used it, never will. Make me an offer!

I just got the same one. $39 and shipped free from B &H . Great deal. They are $140 on Amazon.
The nice thing about this backpack it that everything inside is velcro'd in place so it can be totally removed or reconfigured for cameras or whatever..

I have a Manfrotto P4 Backpack. It fits EVERYTHING (spare blades, 4 batts, range extender, charger, multi-charger, tablet hood, nd filter case and accessories to clean them). Also has room for my ipad 12.9, 10.5 and MacBook Pro 15, at the same time.

Manfrotto Phantom 4 Backpack

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT