Back in the air

Reaction score
Its one year to the day when I opened the box in April 2016 containing my new P3A. It was defective right out of the box (it lost GPS lock, compass errors). 3 Attempts with DJI warranty service failed. I sent it to Multirotorhelix.ca. They took the time to properly investigate and SOLVE and TEST FLY the craft. Got it back yesterday, it flies perfectly. Good work guys!

NA

Good for you! You may have even got YOURS fixed by them and gotten back YOURS and not a refurb owned by someone else only to discover their problems later. DJI needs to fix what was sent to them and not passing off another bum unit that disguises your repair. I fear the ones I've returned for a bad camera (One side sharp, other side blurry.) were resold or passed off as refurbs and probably never fixed. Likely their fixed units are bench tested only and not flown judging from the building in Carson, CA where they (allegedly) fix them.

I've bought electronic refurbs before from a well known camera company only to discover later after the shorten warranty period has passed as to why they were returned. Sometimes the reason is buried deep and you won't discover some defect until your read about it on some forum and then find out "Hey, this POS thing does that too!" Never again.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart