Awesome stuff to trade for a drone

Reaction score
I lost my Phantom 2 and want another DJI. I am new so I will only deal with well established members and would ship first . The only way I will deal with members who are not established is if we use a middle man like a moderator to send our trade to and they can forward it on.

I have a Canon 60d body, Canon 5d body, large Fitbit Surge, 2012 13" Macbook Air, 2008 13" Macbook Air, iPad air 2/16 gig, ipad air 2 64 gig LTE and a Nvidia Shield Portable. With all this stuff maybe someone could find something they like, I hope to hear from you!

Last edited:
you should sell the S6 on Ebay and buy a Phantom 2 used.... might be easier than finding someone here who just happens to want that phone and has a Phantom 2 to get rid of :)

Reactions: Eric1084
what kind of Phantom are you looking for? I have a used but in perfect shape Phantom 2 Vision that i am selling for $375.

I now have a 2014 MacBook Air 13", ps4, Best Buy gift card, Two Fitbit Surge's and a Canon 5d up for trade as well

I have a ps4 with hella games with ps plus or 3 laptops i need a drone i don’t care what model i just need one that has no crashes please anyone that is interested in any items

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl