Australian Phantom Flyers!

Thanks very muchly! actually I'm uploading a better version with more megabytes, the first was grainy, still learning what is acceptable on YouTube you need at least 160 mb for a video from the phantom, with a short video, still early days for me, again thanks.

Me too very early days!!!!
I upload to a storage device and watch on my curved tv unreal pictures..I have no idea how to use you tube

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I upload to a storage device and watch on my curved tv unreal pictures..I have no idea how to use you tube

Well if you have any questions please ask, YouTube is what the phantom is all about, and I would love to see your videos, I'll send you a link with my new video at 160 mb vs my old at 40 mb you will see the difference , and I have a fantastic new video editor which you need to get you started in uploading videos. Called "movavi" it's the best I could find at the right price. I've had many different editors in the past but this one seems to be the right one for the format of video the phantom produces.

Here is the same video uploaded at 160 mb vs 40 mb, as you can see its a lot clearer

Anyone around sth east melbourne wanna get together and stuff around filming with the p3?im interested to see how others have there settings/preferences etc..

Anyone around sth east melbourne wanna get together and stuff around filming with the p3?im interested to see how others have there settings/preferences etc..
Im around south melbourne every weekend, we can catch up sometime, do you know any nice places to fly around here?

Anyone in Sydney have broken H3-3D/H4-3D/H3-2D broken bits they can donate?
Or even a broken 2D/3D Good luck Buy/Banggood gimbal???

Its for my frankenstiened P2V+ that I want to build for a Samsung Gear 360 VR project?? All the info found will be posted on this forum.
Thanks in advanced!!!

Wouldnt have a clue where to film in sth melb..im berwick way..would like to check out fort Nepean and get some aerials...u guys think it would be legal ?

Howdy,
Im from tassie. Have had my P3S about 2 weeks. It is an awesome bit of gear.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Welcome shrek ya the p3 is awesome the only downside is how quick dji releases another model.i bought the p3p and I m pretty sure it was only 12ish months old b4 the p4 came out lol.but it's still great.

Hi folks, I am a new P4 pilot. I live at Brookwater near Springfield in Brisbane.

Noob from Adelaide here. Just made a sweet DJI Phantom 3 4K purchase as it was on special. Never flown a drone before so I would like some helpful tips before and during flights please.

I know a lot of people would otherwise advise to get, and fly, a Hubsan X4 first but it's too late now. Otherwise I'll have to order that and wait a month and put my beautiful P3 4K aside for a month. Please be gentle, noob.

Noob from Adelaide here. Just made a sweet DJI Phantom 3 4K purchase as it was on special. Never flown a drone before so I would like some helpful tips before and during flights please.

I know a lot of people would otherwise advise to get, and fly, a Hubsan X4 first but it's too late now. Otherwise I'll have to order that and wait a month and put my beautiful P3 4K aside for a month. Please be gentle, noob.
I did the same. I'm from Adelaide. Never flown a drone then got a standard. Kinda wish I got the pro or the 4k. What sorta price and where from?

Watch as many videos as possible then head out to an open paddock and take off!!

Also, avoid upgrading firmware. I upgraded mine and I could barely get 50m before loosing signal.... Returned it to store, got s new one, didn't upgrade and now can go easily 500m before I freak out cause I can't see it and bring it back!

I did the same. I'm from Adelaide. Never flown a drone then got a standard. Kinda wish I got the pro or the 4k. What sorta price and where from?

Watch as many videos as possible then head out to an open paddock and take off!!

Also, avoid upgrading firmware. I upgraded mine and I could barely get 50m before loosing signal.... Returned it to store, got s new one, didn't upgrade and now can go easily 500m before I freak out cause I can't see it and bring it back!

I got the DJI Phantom 3 4K for $799 from Kogan. I figured that was a good compromise between value and cost and with the money I saved I can get an extra battery. I know it doesn't have Lightbridge but as a beginner I would freak out if I lost something that costs so much.

I've been watching videos all weekend but they make it seem so easy to fly . On a scale of one to ten how hard is it for a beginner to get the hang of?

You got it from a store in Adelaide? What store and how much?

Any tips for me or videos of your flights I can watch? What area are you in? I'm trying to find areas in Adelaide which are clearly okay to fly in but still wide open space but the only place I know of is Victoria Park.

Hey i'm going to sydney and perth this july/august does anyone from there know any good places to fly my Phantom 3 Standard in either Perth or Sydney?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z