Australian Deliveries .. what have you heard?

Will still work out cheaper than ordering from Australia. Just choose which ever option suits you best. I think buying it from bang good with the 10% off first order through the app, you will pretty much get the second battery for free even after customs duty.

Reactions: Lofty Visions
It seems that some P3s are coming to Australia at last.
I just got this from my dealer ....
We have been advised by DJI that our Phantom 3 order has been shipped in stages. Your order is in the shipment that should arrive later next week in Australia. Due to limited stock, we will be shipping on a first come, first pay basis. We will call you tomorrow for payment so we can ship it to you as soon as we receive the craft.

My dealer in Christchurch has preordered stock which started arriving yesterday.Have not heard anything or seen my P3P yet.
Hey you Aussies, should look and see if Australian Customs has an App for GST & Duty.Our Customs have.

Awesome, who did you order from?
It seems that some P3s are coming to Australia at last.
I just got this from my dealer ....
We have been advised by DJI that our Phantom 3 order has been shipped in stages. Your order is in the shipment that should arrive later next week in Australia. Due to limited stock, we will be shipping on a first come, first pay basis. We will call you tomorrow for payment so we can ship it to you as soon as we receive the craft.

Wicked Copters in Brisbane
Talking to them today, it sounds like they have either landed or are landing soon and will be coming through customs soon.

Wicked Copters in Brisbane
Talking to them today, it sounds like they have either landed or are landing soon and will be coming through customs soon.
Awesome! Let me know when yours arrives, hopefully mine will be shortly after

How many aussies have received a P3?
Our US friends have been playning with their new toys for about a month now. Our Kiwi cousins have been at it for two weeks already.
My dealer still has had a tiny delivery of the P3Pro and has no idea when they are going to get more stock.
I'm getting sick of waiting and being left in the dark with no idea why DJI aren't shipping any to Australia and whether I have to wait another week or a month.

Have the Advanced been shipping anywhere yet?
Have any dealers anywhere got stock on their shelves?

I cancelled my pre order. Just bought a new car plus the weather has gone to sh1t so I'm going to wait till October and maybe by then a new model will be out

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl