Assistant Software

Reaction score
For the past couple months I had no need to up date everything was fine I ordered a gimbal so I thought it would be a good time to get the update and maybe fix a small problem & familiar with the software . I could not see the zip for the 4.02 and another member informed me that it was in the assistant it is after you go through the update but you have to be logged in I am registered on the DJI site that dose not work so I have been trying to create a account in the Assistant for the past week and when I go to do the code (so they know I am a real person) it keeps saying invalid code reset a few times and still invalid code . I have sent a report a problem email to DJI they said to try friday it still has the same invalid code .
My question is has anyone done a workaround or has something else I could try ? Or dose anybody have the 4.02 zip they could put up ?
I am still waiting for my gimbal but the last crash I had seems to have given me a little problem I now have to let the motors run a little bit before I can go straight up lift if I don't I get a hard tilt then lift . She had straight up lift before the last little crash I am hoping the update will get me back if not it is no big deal to let my motors warm up a bit .
Thank You for any feedback on the Assistant Software .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl