Anyone try this charger?

Reaction score
28bf6673f053ece3a62c4da16d41ef8e.jpg

Wondering if this would be worth it and if it may harm the OEM batteries?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

28bf6673f053ece3a62c4da16d41ef8e.jpg

Wondering if this would be worth it and if it may harm the OEM batteries?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I don't know about that item but I purchased this one and use it several times a day charging batteries non stop. Works very well, I have six batteries, probably will buy another unit so I can charge all my batteries in about one hour. Time will tell if the unit lasts!!

d5eb7d3d0f25b5d72568e90414a70932.jpg

I bought a second @dji 100w charger and it makes all the difference in the world for me. Now, I can safely charge a flight battery and my radio controller together, or top off two intelligent flight batteries at once. A real time saver. Very convenient...

I like those multi-chargers though. They are sweet..

RedHotPoker

I don't know about that item but I purchased this one and use it several times a day charging batteries non stop. Works very well, I have six batteries, probably will buy another unit so I can charge all my batteries in about one hour. Time will tell if the unit lasts!!

Love this charger. Three batteries and the RC in 80 minutes.

L

Has anybody tried the Venom, 4 battery charger?

I've had one for about a week. Initial impressions are that it charges fast, a little over an hour from 21% to full charge (I'll time it specifically and report back again). But the fact that it charges all four simultaneously is a big, big plus. I'm used to charging four batts for my racing quads at a time with my Ultra Power UP100AC, so this gets the Phantom charging to that level. Assuming I have AC power available, it makes it possible to stagger batteries and have little or no down time (I can fly non-stop all day with six batteries).

I tested the storage discharge and it seemed to bring the battery down around 50% (just by looking at the charge lights on the batt). I'll test this out some more, as well as the deep cycle feature and report back.

It might seem a bit pricey, but for what it does it's comparable to other premium chargers. I got mine for $169.00 USD direct from Venom Power. The DJI four battery charging hub plus the 100W adapter is $150.00 USD list (probably cheaper if you shop), but it only charges one battery at a time and has no storage or deep cycle discharge features. The Ultra Power UP100AC mentioned above, which is a full balancing charger/discharger for racing lipos and other battery types, by comparison was $239.00 USD.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl