Anyone have a hobby room?

Reaction score
Just curious if anyone else on here has a designated hobby room in there house.. I've been into pretty much everything from nitro Rc, airplanes, helis, quads, etc.. Here's a pic of my overly crowded space I made years ago.. Post a pic of yours if you have one!

Reactions: LightRealms
After I clean out my garage, my workbench officially becomes Phantom-land, with 16-outlet power strip, mini-fridge, IMac and space heater (as necessary).

IMG_0655_zpsa106f45b.jpg

Pogimoto,
Looks nice. My "hobby room" is full of wood working machines and stuff. It would blow your mind. But I don't have one for my RC Hobby.
That is a reminder: Have to clean up the reloading bench this winter.

750r, you are my new hero! Maybe Phantom-land needs the come inside the house, you have set the standard! No kids???

Used to have a really nice one. About 12 X 14 with 36" flat screen, computers, work table large enough to build a quad on - pretty much everything for small hobby stuff. Then my 40 year old stepdaughter moved "home" - the Man Cave got turned into an apartment - that was two years ago. :( Now I'm relegated to a TV Table in my living room or my cold, cold shop out in the pole barn...

I don't have a new Pic yet, but this is now a very nice soldering station...

workbench2-web.jpg

This started life as my gun cleaning workbench and now does double duty as general workbench that winds up with a bunch of quads on it in various stages of repair and build...

newborder01.jpg

Here's the loading bench itself...
fullbench01.jpg

Here's where most of my drones hang out, in my computer room... :D
ocdwall.jpg

-slinger

-Slinger,
I wish my reloading area was that neat. Do you do house cleaning?
I thought gun locks were for the guns. :lol:

Attachments

• locks.jpg
    locks.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 370
My bedroom is my Hobby Room I guess. My desk can be considered my work bench, as well as my floor. I don't have so much stuff that it's there when you walk in though. Most of my stuff sits packed away in containers or in my Phantoms case, in it's backpack. So my room looks pretty normal :D

Happyflyer said:
-Slinger,

No... and I don't do Windows either. :cool: My guns are all locked up in safes. The locks are for when they're out and about. When they're not strapped on that is. :D

-slinger

PsychopathRC said:
My bedroom is my Hobby Room I guess. My desk can be considered my work bench, as well as my floor. I don't have so much stuff that it's there when you walk in though. Most of my stuff sits packed away in containers or in my Phantoms case, in it's backpack. So my room looks pretty normal :D

So is my bedroom... Wish my wife considered it a hobby room for her too... Ah but to dream...

gunslinger said:
Happyflyer said:
-Slinger,

No... and I don't do Windows either. :cool: My guns are all locked up in safes. The locks are for when they're out and about. When they're not strapped on that is. :D

-slinger
+1

Play room... Multirotor room shortly

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 367
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 332
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 385
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 352
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 360
captej26 said:
Play room... Multirotor room shortly

Wow... You've got me outgunned... outautomobiled... bigger tool chest... and... I'll stop right here due to respect for the wife... :D

The Vette up on that lift?

-slinger

captej26 said:

Nice... Sometimes I feel I may be a bit over the top... Then... I see a setup like yours... It makes me feel a bit less like an OCD hobby addict and makes me strive to rev it up a notch or two... Very nice job on all counts. Good for you, bro... :D

-slinger

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl