Anyone else at Sebring?

Reaction score
So I'm at Sebring for Saturday's race with a bunch of buddies. 3 of us brought our visions with us. Last night we get back to our camp after watching the night practice session. Next thing we know, off in the distance we see a phantom go up in the air. It wasn't ten minutes later that there were four phantoms flying overhead. Naturally, one of my buddies and I immediately fired up our whirly birds and got them up in the air. It was pretty hilarious to see six of them in the air over the grounds at once. I couldn't help but wonder if any of the other phantoms were flown by anyone that frequents this site.

Studmule said:
So I'm at Sebring for Saturday's race with a bunch of buddies. 3 of us brought our visions with us. Last night we get back to our camp after watching the night practice session. Next thing we know, off in the distance we see a phantom go up in the air. It wasn't ten minutes later that there were four phantoms flying overhead. Naturally, one of my buddies and I immediately fired up our whirly birds and got them up in the air. It was pretty hilarious to see six of them in the air over the grounds at once. I couldn't help but wonder if any of the other phantoms were flown by anyone that frequents this site.
Should have took a photo would have been fun to see

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl