Anybody here know about these?

A

AbsPapa

Yuneec Q500+ Typhoon Quadcopter with Aluminum Case, Free 32 GB Micro SD Card and Handheld CGO SteadyGrip Gimbal. Extra Battery and Extra Propellers Included.

#energyEfficiencyTitleInformation { font-size: 19px !important;}
by Yuneec
/* * Fix for UDP-1061. Average customer reviews has a small extra line on hover * https://omni-grok.amazon.com/xref/s.../src/legacy.css?indexName=WebsiteTemplates#40 */ .noUnderline a:hover { text-decoration: none; }
48 customer reviews
#averageCustomerReviews, #averageCustomerReviews_feature_div, #ask_feature_div { display: inline-block; *display: inline; } | 26 answered questions .askPipe { color: #666666; padding: 0 5px 0 5px; }

List Price: $1,498.00
Price: $1,249.00 & FREE Shipping
You Save: $249.00 (17%)

In Stock.

Ships from and sold by US Hobby.

Estimated Delivery Date: July 1 - 7 when you choose Expedited at checkout.

span.nobreak { white-space: nowrap; } #addProfessionalServicesRow { display: table; }

.dpr-atf-widget-inner { height: 80px; } .dpr-atf-widget-inner.a-fixed-left-grid .a-fixed-left-grid-inner:after { clear: none; }

• The Yuneec Q500+ Typhoon Quadcopter is a complete Ready-To-Fly System. For a limited time receive the CGO SteadyGrip handheld gimbal (comes in box) to be used with the camera (removable from the drone) for free- a $150 value. Two batteries, two sets of propellers, and an aluminum case included.
  • 16 Megapixel Full HD 1080p 60FPS camera with a redesigned lens to produce lower image distortion.
  • With the "Follow Me" feature, the drone autonomously follow the pilot, adjusting its location to the transmitter.
  • A real-time feed from your Q500+'s camera is displayed on the 5.5" touchsreen of the ST10+ Personal Ground Station (transmitter) giving you a perfect view of what the camera sees to frame your shots.
  • Extra-long flight times of up to 25 minutes from the intelligent 5,200-mAh battery (2 included in box)

Rc group forum would be were you should check. This is a dji phantom forum. You will get better answers or the general threads.

Reactions: AbsPapa
I know this is an old thread, but I flew a Q500 yesterday. Stable, yes. But VERY susceptible to wind! Its like flying a kite in a crosswind! RTH works.. Yes. Integrated video in controller.. dumb mistake! Nimble?? Nope! Flys like an ice cube on a how pan! Slow to react to controls, cheaply made. Poor injection molded plastic parts.. Overall.. I would buy one for $500 maybe for a toy. But its got NOTHING on the P3!

Flight Test people did a whole youtube episode on it... When I saw it, I got the impression that they were shilling for an unknown and unproven product that isn't even cheaper than the real thing (Phantom line). But it seems that this Yuneec is getting some attention and a little following...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen